Thursday, May 2, 2013

May's Fresh-Cut Friday



Welcome to Fresh-Cut Friday #33
I'm so glad your here! 



Come on in and see what I've got going on!

Not much really.

I just added some roses to my dining room centerpiece.

Whenever I see these I just have such a hard time passing them up. 

They have such a pretty touch of green to them 

And they look so pretty with the blue and white that I always have going on.
Oh and P.S.
They were $5.99 for a dozen! How's that for inspirational?

So that's it. 
What about you? 
How did you enjoy flowers this month? 

I can't wait to see. 
I'll be joining:
Richella at Imparting Grace for Grace at Home
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jennifer at Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Linky Party
Karen at Redoux Interiors Friday Party






12 comments:

Marigene said...

Those gorgeous roses look fabulous in blue and white...doesn't everything! I can't believe you found a dozen that inexpensive...I need to keep an eye out for that kind of bargain.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Liz, I love your pretty vignette and yes, those roses are such a pretty shade and such a deal! Thanks so much for hosting your monthly party.

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Liz, Those roses are so unique and pretty. I would like to find some with the pale green tinge. I too love blue and white! Your little chair is adorable too. That is one of my weaknesses--little chairs. I should do a post on them! Have a wonderful day and thanks for hosting. Linda

Sarah said...

What a bargain for these pretty roses. Funny, I was just sitting here looking across to my bookshelves where I've mixed blue and white ceramics with green majolica, and I was thinking how pretty everything looks with green. Just like in nature.
Thanks for hosting. ~ Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, Hope you are well and thanks for hosting Fresh Cut Friday...it's so nice to see all these beautiful flowers. It's spring and my garden is a little behind but I'm loving all that is growing and on the way. Love the color of these roses..but, can a rose ever have a bad color? Don't think so..Enjoy your beautiful flowers..

Tales of Whimsy said...

Those are lovely. My favorite rose color aside from pink.

curiositaellya said...

Hi Liz,
Thank you so much for the party.
Have a great evening.

Ellya

Monica @ Happily Playing with Dishes said...

I love your centerpiece. Great deal on the roses.

deb said...

Beautiful Roses! Whites are so pretty ♥
*hugs*deb

Decor To Adore said...

I am so excited because the rose bushes I planted a few months ago now have buds on them.

Love your green tinged beauties.

Have a lovely weekend my friend.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your centerpiece is so pretty, love the books and the little chair, so pretty with the green roses. I think they are stunning too, such an amazing color. Hugs, Marty

Liz @ Sit With Me In My Garden said...

Those are so pretty! What a great color and they look fabulous in the blue china. Most of my flower enjoyment is going on outside right now. Thanks for hosting (sorry I'm late to join the party!)