Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dots & Moons



Hey There! 
Are you having a great Saturday? I hope so! 
We have so much to do here in the cottage... 
I need to organize my craft room
We need to prune the roses
I have a project for the Laundry Room that I would like to start
I have a couple of returns from after Christmas shopping that I need to take care

Blah BLAH BLAH! 
None of that sounded fun today. 
So I have designated this Saturday .... 
Home Spa and Beautification Day!

 I got my fingers and toes done first. 
I was so tickled with the outcome that I thought I would 
share it with you.
I don't mean to brag... BUT! I totally did this on my own. 
The base coat and dots are OPI Kreme De La Kremlin
and the top coat was OPI Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey!

Next .... a facial and hair color!

Ciao!

I'm joining Elaine for Sunny Simple Sundays




4 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Wow!!! they look great. I have quit getting my nails done and my own just won't grow...but neither is my hair! What a mess!!

Pamela Gordon said...

I think they look great! I wish my nails looked that nice. :)

Blondie's Journal said...

You are good, girl! Come over and do mine! I have really let them go! lol!

XO,
Jane

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, they look fabulous. I don't have nails, they are all so short, but I do get a pedicure. Guess my toes don't scrub that much. lol You really did a beautiful job. Hugs, Marty