Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet Fred!


Isn't he cute?
He is our new front yard, my owners foreclosed, moved away and left me, kitty.

He is the sweetest little thing! We will probably bring him in at some point... We are already in love with him. We just need to make sure that he is healthy and that our current residents will except him...
Folks, I don't mean to lecture... but these little animals are not disposable and they can not fend for themselves. If you have to give a pet up, please take them to a shelter. There are lots of no kill shelters. Hubs and I donate to plenty.



7 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Awww! He is a cute one. Sorry the neighbors left him behind. Hope he checks out ok and becomes a member of your family.

Janna said...

AWWWW!! I love him already!! What a BABY kitty :) Midge is not gonna be happy...

Sherri B. said...

He looks a lot like our Charlie kitty who is in Heaven now, he was a tuxedo cat too but didn't have that long of hair...He's a lucky cat to live at your house.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Fred is sooo cute. He reminds me of a tuxedo kitty we had years ago. I'm so glad you are going to adopt him.
If the prior owners were mean enough to just leave him behind, then I'm glad they don't have him anymore. He needs better people.
Go ahead and lecture all you want!! I'll help you. People need to hear it. Pets are not disposable!!

April D said...

Hi Liz--
He is a DOLL. I had a little one like that named Fella when we were newlyweds. I miss him, but I suppose if we still had him, then we might NOT have Princess Anne. :)
Thanks for your sweet comments this morning--and NO the chickens are JUST for EGGS. LOL!
Isn't this Friday FCF? I have LOTS of flower pictures queued up! :)
~april

Lisa said...

Fred is adorable! Can't believe they left him. You will make him such a good Mama.:)

Here On Crow Creek said...

This is no lie Liz, Fred looks just exactly like my Kenny.They could pass for twins! Them long whiskers and that white on his nose reminds me so much of Kenny. I will have to get a pic of him up and show it.