- 1 8oz brick cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 stick butter, at room temp.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 18oz box moist cake mix.... (I used milk chocolate and then added red food coloring to make red velvet) The possibilities are endless...
- Confectioner's sugar for dusting
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in the egg. Then beat in the vanilla extract. Beat in the cake mix.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up so that you can roll the batter into balls. Roll the chilled batter in tablespoon sized balls and then roll them in confectioner's sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 12 minutes. The cookies will remain soft and gooey. Cool completely and sprinkle with more confectioner's sugar, if desired. (my hubs does not like confectioner's sugar... So I made half with out)
C is for Cookie, Coffee and Chocolate...
That's good enough for me!
I think Cookie Monster said that....