Sunday, January 26, 2014

Do You Ever.... SOAR?



Hey! 
Let me ask you... 
Because I have certainly been spending my 
time lately asking myself...


 Do you ever look in the mirror and find yourself where you least expected to be?

 You look back at your life and ask:
"What was I supposed to accomplish?"
"What was it that I expected anyway?"
Or are you like me and try to ignore those hard, self-pointed questions? 
Questions, that frankly, most of the time, the only answer I have is  "I dunno!"

 I personally feel a little stuck. 
Like my clock is broken, but time is still ticking away. 
I know that there is still something that I haven't figured out yet. 



What is it that would make me soar?
 What makes you soar?
Because I think God wants us to SOAR.




4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love that word. I feel a bit stuck lately too. I think the winter blues have got me. Good luck my dear. May God lead us both.

2 Dogs said...

I know what you mean about being stuck!!!

After my divorce a couple of years ago it suddenly hit me that I had wasted years of my life. I had been everything for everyone else and nothing for myself. I lost who I was. I never realized it until then. So I started changing everything I possibly could about my life. I'm happy now :)

Auntie Q said...

What a lovely site! I love the "wall paper" and photos and will spend some time exploring...
You have expressed a sentiment I have been pondering from the time I had time to think about me. That came after two kids, a 45 mile daily commute for 24 years, a divorce, a re-marriage, a DX of MS, cyber-bulling before it was a crime, having to retire due to a lousy Chairwoman of a HS English Dept (only could stand 3 yrs of her) and a full disability.
Now I have a small antique shop and I am in heaven; it is what I want to be when I grew up! Figuring THAT out only took me 51 years on this earth!

Auntie Q said...

retirement