Monday, April 29, 2013

The Pleasure of Your Company





Saturday was our annual Ladies Spring Luncheon and Tea. 
And I have to say it was hands down our best yet! 
Each and every table is unique and as personal as its hostess.







44 tables and not one single more! The Fire Marshall side "That's IT!"
 Over 440 women! Isn't that amazing? Many of whom had never been to a church event for women.


 Here is a snap of the team. 
I am so blessed, honored and proud to be a part of such an amazing group of ladies. 
They each and everyone have their own gifts that they bring to the ministry.  
Front: Pam Lamb, Vicki Voyce (she is the boss! nothing happens without her) Debi Rigg, Michelle Lawson, Susan Loller, Pat Cannon, Nancy Hunt, Elizabeth Nevell, Jeanne Houser, Me, Jan Payne, Susan Leabonner.  Not pictured: Jo Hale and Sandy Pennington

There is so much work to a big event like this. 
And they do it all as a ministry of love.

These are a few pictures of the table that I hosted.

I used my Father-In-Law's old Royal Typewriter. Talk about using what you have!

  Our theme was " The Pleasure of Your Company". 
I tried to carry that through the whole decor.

Including the favors. This is just a Dollar Tree compact mirror that I dolled up a little.

 I love my new old Homer Laughlin tea cups! They were the color inspiration.

 The ladies at my table were from all different areas of my life.

Here's one that you might recognize.... 
Sorry for the "soft focus". 
We neither one took this picture, 
but it is still cute.

Laura from Decor to Adore! How fun is that!?

I'm joining:
Marty for Inspire Me Tuesday
Sandi for Tea Time Tuesday

10 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

It all looks beautiful. What fun. x

Unknown said...

Liz,Now that's a Tea Party! How nice to have a blogger friend there too! Thanks for sharing this event with us..

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Looks like a delightful event, and your table is lovely.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice. I love the typewriter setting.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Liz, what a wonderful event and you and Laura look gorgeous. Your table is stunning, I love the typewriter, that is so clever. Thanks so much for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looks and sounds like it was a huge success! Your table is so pretty - great job!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Although I am having fun on my vacation...I am sad I missed this...maybe next year... Your table is gorgeous as always!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Liz,
What a lovely outing for the ladies! I can imagine the spirit of celebration among you all. Your table is lovely and your Homer Laughlin teacups are so pretty. I'm so happy to have you share this with Tea Time. Have a beautiful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hi Liz,
thank you for your sweet comment. So I discovered your blog. What a wonderful meetings you had. Your table looks really great with this color scheme. And the Homer Laughlin china is beautiful. What a fun to meet Laura. You Ladies had for shure fun. Thank you for sharing this great meeting.
Best greetings, Johanna

Bernideen said...

I just love your table and very creative centerpiece! Would love to have you link to Open House. I am sorry I missed fresh cut again as I had no flowers to share but will try next month!